7.1.10

Random: Festivities

More about those teeny, tiny stockings HERE.

Seattle Center House Train Display

Saw crazy Christmas lights, baked cookies and made this great toffee, Christmas Caroled lots and felt all kind of happy feelings from that, ate good food, enjoyed exceptional company and pretty much just chilled.

Insane light displays at the Bellevue Botanical Gardens
Looking forward to the New Year and all the adventures it will bring. My hands are more full these days and it's a toss up between creating art (alone or with my family) and taking the time to actually blog about it.

Oh, and we enjoyed a surprise: I won a PlanToys Road & Rail set! I first noticed this set a few months ago while surfing the internet for a train set and decided to go with a less expensive option.

While shopping for stocking-stuffers a few months later at the local toy shop they happened to have the train set up for grabs. I entered their drawing and pretty much freaked out when a few days before Christmas they called to let me know I had won.

Cool huh?

Christmas Afternoon: click to see larger

May you find joy and success in 2010!
:)

3 comments:

Apryl said...

Wow, congrats on the BIG WIN. You were a winner in my book already...

Crystal said...

lol. Oh, Apryl.

~*Jenkypoo*~ said...

Wow, what a great prize! You know... when I have to wrap huge gifts like that, those cheap felt backed vinyl tablecloths work wonders! Just a share for future ginormous gifts :)