18.10.09

Illustration Friday: 'Fro + Zen = Frozen

So, maybe it was a little stretch...

For this illustration I used Corel Painter and a drawing tablet for the 2nd time ever.

I'm still getting used to using the Wacom (Intuos 3) tablet. It feels like trying to walk on ice and when I "slip" I start to miss the friction that happens between the tooth of paper and a good old Sharpie.

On the other hand, I love that it saves me a bunch of time, allowing for a quick creative exercise minus the mess.


4 comments:

E. Thompson said...

She looks so peaceful. Nicely done.

Anonymous said...

That's just a good drawing- I thought it was ink and watercolors on paper. Nice frosty colors too.

aurangelica said...

So nice and lovely! I love the colors too!

Sally Taylor said...

Love it! I always like submissions that go a little beyond.