18.7.08

An illustration fatality and some "human figure" stuff

Hey, remember this little drawing?

I'm glad I scan these things because I my sweet little monster got a hold of my "please don't touch" sketchpad (as opposed to my "go for it" sketchpad) and left me with this:

Anywhoooo...I wish I had taken more figure drawing classes in college.
I've been looking online for local figure drawing sessions, but until I finally commit to and attend one, I've been doing gesture studies of my children and husband...

...but they move so quickly. Maybe that's a good thing?
Anyway, I DID take a figure sculpting class in college and absolutely loved it.


hmmm...I hadn't added the straps of this model's two piece before snapping the photo and she looks topless. oops. I assure you she isn't.

No comments: