28.4.07

Oooh! This looks fun!

I'm sure I'm not the only one accumulating interests like a crazy pack rat.

My self imposed "to-do" list is growing exponentially.

Pinhole photography !!!! Who knew such great photos could be taken with a Spam can...or Oatmeal container for that matter.

Letter boxing -looks like a good family activity and the most do-able at this point. Making the stamps would be fun, as well as the hike.

Painting the Roses Red...frankly if I had the dough, I would probably just buy some from this gal.

Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain - I think I'm already doing that, but I really have no idea. I'm left-handed...but then again, so is my husband and we have very different thought processes.

And about a month ago I came across Mail Me Art. I have always felt that correspondence and parcels should be more interesting to look at...


2 comments:

SLW said...

I feel this. The internet and blogging has made my creative/fun to-do list grow quickly, and now I have half finished things sitting around.

Enjoy and good luck with your left-handed-right-brained creative process.

Crystal said...

Thank you for popping over and sharing your common WIP (work in progress) problem! Hopefully both us can complete some of the great project ideas we start:)